To help drive the achievement of the Company’s HR objectives through the timely and effective delivery of assigned functions or projects in the areas of training, management and leadership development, succession planning, performance management, compensation and benefits administration.
Key Result Areas:
1. Performance Monitoring
2. Talent Management & Succession Planning
3. Performance Management
4. Training and Development
5. Compensation and Benefits
6. Employee Relations
7. HR Policies
8. Corporate Culture Building
• University graduate, preferably in HR Management, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology and other related fields.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience across HR functions particularly as regards the development and implementation of business-aligned HR solutions.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications (from recognized institutions or professional regulation bodies)
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
• Proficiency in MS-Office; knowledge of HR-related software preferable.
Communication Skills Requirement
• English proficiency; excellent writing skills; confidence in making presentations.
Personal Competencies and Attributes
• Project management skills; Interpersonal skills; results-orientation; excellent communication skills including the ability to facilitate training sessions and/or make persuasive presentations; diagnostic and analytical skills; problem solving ability; professional maturity.