Provide timely and effective services to managers and staff in the areas of compensation and benefits administration, employee records and documentation, compliance to labor laws and other employee-related government regulations, and ensure implementation of improvement initiates in the human resources department in order to achieve the company’s over-all human capital strategy.
1. Personnel and Record Documentation
2. Payroll and Benefits Processing
3. Employee Services
4. Documentation of Personnel Movement
• University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Industrial Psychology and any other allied study.
• Masteral Degree, preferred
• Five (5) years of experience in the Personnel Unit in a reputable Saudi-based company
• Working knowledge of the Saudi Labor and employment-related government regulations.
• Working knowledge or some exposure to payroll accounting.
• Preferably with certification for completing requisite courses similar to those under the CIPD scheme.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic
• Presentation skills
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications
• Knowledge of HR-related software applications
• Excellent human relations skills with the ability to interact effectively with managers and staff at all levels; Fairness and objectivity in dealing with employees
• Equanimity and good judgment.
• Analytical, data-rational and high attention to details.
• Results-focused and conscientious